I was born and raised in a small West Texas town, to a family of entrepreneurs and small business owners. This instilled in me the passion and work ethic I needed to pursue my dreams. From a young age I was a creative, I loved art, photography and anything involving design and aesthetics. I first fell in love with floral design in college, while studying Interior Design. It wasn’t long after that Jon and I moved to Carmel and I found my true passion; weddings. In 2017 I began studying floral design and soon after I launch my wedding and event floral design business full time and have watched as it has grown beyond my wildest dreams. Making clients visions come to life is truly the best job I could have ever asked for.
my favorite things:
What I believe:
fun facts about me:
- All flowers can be pretty if used correctly.
- Gratitude reciprocates. Be thankful, always.
- I'm a mom of 2 perfect little boys, Nolan and Palmer!
- Wife of 8 years to Jon!
- I think there is nothing more beautiful than the West Texas blue sky!
- I'm a dog lover. I have 2. Stella and Knox!